Unlike the Bot Mode, Profile Mode allows you to create and manage separate profiles, for registering/logging multiple accounts on the same website or any similar purposes.
From the 9Hits App windows, active the Profile Mode tab
- Title: Naming your profile
- User Agent: User Agent string, default is chrome
- Urls: Links to receive traffic, one link per line, the bot will use randomly.
- Referrers: Link to fake sources, one link per line, the bot will use randomly.
- Main Macro: Macros to execute while the profile is running.
- Popups Macros: Macros to execute on every opened popups.
- Duration: How long should the website is open (in seconds), 0 mean unlimited.
- Browser Width/Height: Browser size.
- Proxy: Proxy information: Type, server, user/pass
- Visiblity: Show/Hide the browser
- Timezone: Timezone to spoof
- Block Request: Block urls on the browser by patterns or regular expression.
- Languages: The browser language
- Max Popups: Maximum number of popups that can be opened.
- JS/IMG/CSS/Websicurity: Enable/Disable the browser features
- Plugin and mime types: Spoof browser plugins
- WebGL: Spoof webgl fingerprint
- Reorder headers
- Remove headers
- Override headers
Spoof GEO location
Spoof Screen information
- Canvas fingerprint
- Audio fingerprint
- Rect fingerprint
- Font fingerprint
- WebRTC spoof
- CPUs spoof
- Memory spoof